Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ahoj..!

Lately I started to feel - let say - a bit weird...
Feeling that was not so comfortable as now is the time to say good bye to people that we loved!

I still remember when I said 'ahoj' for the first time to people when I just arrived in Czech Republic 10 months ago! And now MC members are started to leave one by one.. Tomorrow Misha and Peta will be leaving to Rotterdam to continue on AIESEC International. Next week, Annicka will be going back to Colombia. On June, Hanca will be leaving to Tunisia for internship, Verca to Denmark for summer school, and Dadus is still deciding on some opportunities. I am really happy for everyone for our next career path.., but honestly it's quite 'interesting' to be gone through. Yet I am glad that Michal will be having internship in Indonesia - and we could continue our next step there! ;)

Last Wednesday was MC bye bye at Letna - members and alumni came to have drinks together! Well, looking forward to our reunion in Bali in around 2-3 years! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment