Wednesday, June 2, 2010

There always be time to say See You Again and Nice to Meet You!

Life is like a wheel..
Sometimes up and sometimes down..
Babies are born and other people are passed away..
People come and people go..
There is time to say nice to meet you and time to say see you again!

This month will be full of saying see you again, as Masaru and Cath will be back to Japan and China, Dessy and Jenni will be leaving for Thailand and Rotterdam, and I need to also prepare myself to say see you again to my family and friends for Czech Republic for 1 year!

We had perfect farewell party attended by "old AIESECers" ;D .. Tatsky, Ramsky, Suryo, and Adi .. dinner at Sabang street and ended by having karaoke at Grand Indonesia. What an awesome sort of reunion!


With my beloved macchiato, we had pajamas party at Four Seasons hotel! Thanks much to Redha for the voucher to stay at VIP room! We had awesome time chatting randomly, playing games, and swimming in the morning! ;))


After 4 months waiting for visa for the Czech Republic.., finally I managed to meet all my Simply MC team before AIESEC International Congress 2010 in India! This is the time to say nice to meet you! So excited to finally see them all in person.. And thanks for the birthday gift - so useful and love it! ;))

The picture above was the first time I met them all at the airport in Delhi, India..
We'll see how is my journey in the Czech Republic!
:))

No comments:

Post a Comment